Friday, 11 September 2015

Home Office Inspo with WeWork

Usually when I'm browsing through blogs or Pinterest, I'm lusting over people's homes and lifestyles, and more often than not, their workspaces. I keep seeing photos of lovely clean, organised spaces and cute office accessories which are worlds away from the view I have when I'm sitting in bed on my laptop! 

Ben's recently set up office in the new house, and I have workspace envy. He's painted all his walls dark matte grey (something about light balance when he's editing) but for me its all about the white. I want clean, fresh, stark white walls, filled with accessories and prints to make the space my own. Having a separate workspace is so important, in an ideal world I'd love to work from home (I'd literally feel like Carrie Bradshaw) but in reality I know if I didn't have an actual office I'd just watch Netflix and procrastinate!

I was inspired by WeWork, a co-working company that offers shared office space all over the world, to to share my dream workspace, I got to thinking about what decor I'd have if I had a room of my own to write, work and blog in. I love making wishlists and at the moment I'm really loving monochrome with gold/rose gold accessories - not only does it look stylish but it would also be the perfect space to take blog photos.  

(all photographs taken from Pinterest)

I love the idea of quite a plain, clinical space brightened up with lots of quirky and individual prints, soft furnishings, cool lighting and pretty accessories. I'm loving the sticky digital clock and the rose gold mouse mat!


Do you have a home office? What do you think of my picks?

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love all these pictures, makes me want to have my own office! When I finally buy my own house I'm definitely going to have a little light, cosy corner for an office space, and I constantly use Pinterest as a source for inspiration - you're right, it's all very Carrie!

    Little Green Fancy – New Lifestyle / Vegan Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I constantly use Pinterest as a source of inspiration too, what did we do before we had it?! It gives me serious life envy though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a clean white space brightened up by lots of pretty prints and accessories, too! I love the polaroid photos on a washline idea, I do a lot of wistful browsing on Pinterest myself lol. I work from home but I don't have a home office, I'd LOVE one :) I agree that gold and rose gold accessories are very pretty! I hope you have a lovely weekend, Lucy! x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that idea too, it's cute! I don't have a workspace at all, I can only dream of ever having a space like these! Have a lovely weekend too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. These are really beautiful ideas! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these home offices look stellar. Can't wait till I get my own place haha

    xo

    With Love Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I feel the same!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. I love all of these! I spend hours on Pinterest looking at home office inspo and I don't even have any room for one haha. If I did have a home office I bet I'd still sit in bed doing all my typing rather than sitting alone (but at least I'd have a pretty room haha)

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, beds comfy and warm! Or I sit in my onesie watching X Factor while blogging!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. *sighs* such amazing home office inspo - so desperate to get myself organised now!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not organised either, if I had an office it would look nothing like these sadly!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. Awesome post my Dear ! :)

    http://www.jacketsalemalls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this outfit…looking great sweetie!!

    http://www.shoeshopsfitflop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print and you look gorgeous!Keep up a good work! <3
    http://www.2016bagoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excited to see your new blog design...
    http://www.globalhandbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so fashion and like you and trust you

    http://www.chanelshandbagoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excited to see your new blog design...
    http://www.2016tophandbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig