Monday, 14 September 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll

Hope everyone has had a good week! Here's a little snapshot of what I've been up to in the photos from my iPhone:


1. Due to this late Indian summer we seem to be having, we've been lucky enough to have some truly beautiful sunsets lately. I snapped this on an evening walk a few days ago.

2. There's been an art installation called 'Four on Anglesey' by Anthony Garratt on four different beaches near where I live for the last few months. I finally got round to going to see one last weekend, they're built to withstand all weather conditions, and the weather/light can affect the way you see them, which is pretty cool.

3. Ben and I went out for a lovely lunch at Dylans last week, we sat outside overlooking the marina. Despite being one of the hottest days of the year I still found myself wrapped in one of their huge blankets, because I'm one of those permanently cold people, haha!

4. Another pretty view snapped on my phone while out walking my dog, I love the late afternoon sun.

5. It was Ben's birthday and a few of us went out for Japanese food at Noodle One which is one of his favourite places. Someone had the bright idea of ordering a jug of sake, talk about strong! Some of us were more sensible than others!

6. Freshly painted nails! I decided to go for pastels rather than the usual darker shades I favour, this was a mix of 'Creme Puff', 'Studio White' and a flash of 'Naked Naivete' with some glitter for good measure, I love them!

7. A long awaited girls night out - Italian food followed by some drinks. We ended up drinking some odd concoctions (this is blueberry gin) which was actually really nice.

8. I had my hair done and decided on a complete change, after years of being blonde I decided I needed a fresh beginning and went for bronde (yes I did use that silly name from the adverts!) I've been deliberating over it for a while (I wrote a post here) and I must say I'm loving it! I had new Beauty Works extensions put back in after a break over the summer and I love having a mane of hair back!

9. A lazy Saturday shopping spree with my Mum and we stopped off in Pier House for lunch. Living in Anglesey isn't the most exciting of places, but we sure do make up for it with so many lovely places to eat.

How has your week been?
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Lovely photos, Lucy! It's so interesting to see the world through someone else's camera roll :) just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award right here http://www.amandasays.org.uk/2015/09/the-sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-3-0/
    Hope you'll take part :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda I'll be sure to check it out :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. So many great photo's Lucy! I love seeing the world through photographs especially from someone else's point of view. You have such a lovely blog!

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lissy! These are my favourite sort of posts to read as I love seeing other people's lives through photos too

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Loving the new hair babe, really suits you :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nails! Love white on nails :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke, White is nice and fresh isn't it :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. They're your real nails?! Lucky girl! Lovely photos xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they actually are! Shame my hairs fake! Thanks Laura :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. The sunset is just breathtaking! Your new hair color suits you so well---you're killin it <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sylvia :) getting used to it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. loving this outfit…looking great sweetie!!

    http://www.shoeshopsfitflop.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print and you look gorgeous!Keep up a good work! <3
    http://www.2016bagoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to see your new blog design...
    http://www.globalhandbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so fashion and like you and trust you

    http://www.chanelshandbagoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited to see your new blog design...
    http://www.2016tophandbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig