Friday, 2 October 2015

4 things: Autumn Beauty Wishlist

It's that time of year where we all start changing our beauty regimes because of the fear of chapped, dry skin and red noses...here are the four things that are on my list:



I can't stop banging the Guerlain drum, I just love them. Once I finish my current foundation, this is next on my list. Coverage wise, I'm not sure how it'll fare over the winter compared to my heavy duty Chanel foundation, but I'm lusting over it anyway.


After my recent post waxing lyrical about all things Neal's Yard, this is one of the definites for my wishlist. This multi-purpose balm works in several different ways, smells gorgeous and is all natural, what's not to love?

I'm in love with this night-time moisturiser, the smell is amazing and I love the texture and the way it makes my skin feel in general, It's definitely the best night moisturiser I've ever used and I'm just going to have to buy it when my sample size runs out *sob*



I'm obsessed with my own eyebrows, I honestly can't even put into words the amount of minutes per day I spend thinking about them. With that in mind, these new gloss sticks look amazing, they're supposed to glide on while still looking natural, which sounds a lot less hassle than the brow make-up kit I'm using at the moment.

Have you tried any of these products? What's on your wishlist?


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I adore Guerlain perfume but I'm yet to try their makeup range! The eyebrow gloss stick looks great too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their make up range is amazing, I've never found anything I like quite so much!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit looney with my brows too, Lucy, hahaha. the Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick sounds fantastic! Though I know I've been craving for the Anstasia Brow Wiz for quite a long time now.

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad it isn't just me! I'll have to check out the Brow Wiz now, to add to my options!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Such lovely picks, I'm obsessed with Neal's Yard products at the moment... they just can do no wrong!

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they amazing! I absolutely love them.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. That beauty blame looks amazing, I love rose
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rose too, and you can use this a few different ways which is good.

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig