Wednesday, 28 October 2015

5 Favourite Hand Creams

It's no secret that I love a good hand cream. I'm quite obsessive about clean, good smelling hands and as I wash them a lot they can get quite dry, especially in the winter. I currently have or have had, most of these on the go at once! These are the 5 hand creams I'm loving this season.

Cath Kidston Honeysuckle Hand Cream
I got this as part of a trio of hand creams gift set, and saved the best till last. The set also featured rose and bluebell, but honeysuckle was my favourite and I've only just finished it having made it last as long as possible. It contains shea butter and vitamin E to really nourish your hands, and with no parabens is also good for you.

Soap & Glory Hand Food

Like most bloggers, I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory and hand food is one of the best products in the range, it currently lives on my desk at work. It contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow, I love the smell, its so distinctive and it really moisurises my hands well without feeling at all greasy. 

Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Hand Cream

I absolutely love the bright packagining, and this hand cream is completely natural and also grease free. It also contains shea butter so again it's nourishing, and its the perfect handbag size. It feels quite high end and I really like it. This one travels around in my bag with me most days.

Nivea Pure & Natural Argon Oil Hand Cream

This has been firmly ensconced next to my bedside for quite some time now, its an oldie but a goodie. A lovely smell and a very rich consistency make it perfect for use before hand (I smear it on my elbows too for good measure!) the tube also goes a really long way so it's lasted me ages.

Lanolips Lovely Lanolin Antibacterial Hand Cream
I got this one in the October Glossybox and it was my favourite product in there. I absolutely love the fact that it's antibacterial as it'll be perfect all winter, and the pretty packaging is so much more aesthetically pleasing than the usual hand sanitisers I pick up. This is just an all round winner for me, I love it.

What's your favourite hand cream? Have you tried any of these?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The figs & rouge hand cream has the prettiest packaging!
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so cute and colourful :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Nivea products are great!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they're so nourishing

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. All of these hand creams look amazing! For some reason it just feels nicer to have a handcream in your bag when the packaging is cute.

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite hand cream is the Crabtree & Evelyn, but I also love the S&G and Kath Kidson.

    Love Ashleigh,
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried that, will have to give it a whirl!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these but the Cath Kidstone Honeysuckle hand cream sounds like it smells so delicious!

    <3 Trou
    Wildflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, I love it! It's such a shame its limited edition though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. Ahh that Soap and Glory one is something I always smell when I'm in Boots, have bought it as a gift for friends and family but never picked it up for myself - and I have no idea why! Next time I am there, it will be mine! :) x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it , I'm obsessed with the smell!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. I love the Soap & Glory hand cream, I use it all the time!

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, it's just gorgeous isn't it!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig