Sunday, 18 October 2015

Birthday Haul

I don't normally post on a Sunday, but this is just a little bonus post because it's my birthday! And what better way to spend it than treating myself to a few several sneaky purchases?!

I went to Chester for a shopping spree yesterday and here's what I picked up:


This has been on my wishlist for months, so as I made a beeline for Lush yesterday it  would have been madness to not pick one up! Can't wait to give it a go!

Every year I say I'm not going to buy any more glittery bath products but I never stick to it! I've had my eye on this for a while. It's just too pretty for its own good, what can I say?

This was an impulse buy, like a magpie I was drawn to it glittering in the light and I already had glitter all over my hands from Sparkly Pumpkin so...

My friend got me a Fat Face gift card for my birthday, so while browsing I came across this. I didn't need a hat but I loved the claret colour.

Another impulse buy, I was just looking at the MAC stand and this stood out (it is bright purple!) so I tried it on not expecting to like it at all, and actually really did! It's completely unlike any other shade of lipstick I have and I never experiment with darker shades, I just hope I'm brave enough to wear it out!

I went the whole hog and bought the matching pencil, because in the few hours I had it on (I tried it, went away to think about it, and then came back) I noticed it bled a bit around my lips, so the pencil will help sharpen it up more.

All  that shopping made us hungry so we stopped for a lunch break, and went for tapas in Urbano32 which I've blogged about before, its amazing!


What do you think of my haul? Have you tried any of these things before?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You have a great post and great photos. I love it. I have on my blog also Chic Halloween Style, take a look, pls. Keep in touch, pls. Big kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig