Monday, 12 October 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll


It feels like a while sine I've done one of these posts, but then time is flying by so quickly it's quite hard to keep track of what's been going on!

1. As I've previously mentioned, a few weeks ago I had the exciting opportunity to attend the Rlife event held at the Manchester Renaissance Hotel and blog about it. I had an amazing time and here's a cheeky selfie of the punch made during the Blackfriars Beverage Ritual, which was yummy! My full post on the event can be found here.

2. While in Manchester we went for a little moonlight stroll, and into the Printworks area which looked pretty all lit up.

3. I was lucky enough to be invited to have a mooch of the very swanky Hotel Gotham in Manchester, this place seriously has to be seen to be believed! I'll write up a post on it soon, but its amazing, and absolutely on my hotel bucket list! This photo was taken from the bar balcony with panoramic views of the city.

4. My final Manchester pic, I promise! Of course we went shopping, and the Jack Wills store is amazing! I love the quirky decor.

5. My bestie and I went out for this incredible dessert at a little local place called Choc-O-Art which is a small, unassuming little cafe housing an amazing chocolatier at the back. We had the chocolate brownie and raspberry sundae and it was AMAZING.

6. For a night out to celebrate my big bro's birthday, I had this delicious pie; I'm not usually a huge pie eater, but this place was a traditional pie and pint sort of pub and it certainly didn't disappoint.

7. An unapologetic photo of me posing by a heater. Classy! This was my first night out with my new dark locks so I felt I needed some photographic evidence, haha.

8. A lovely long walk and talk on the beach. It was grey but totally still so the sea looked like glass. it was beautiful.

9. I've been having a bit of a rough time lately, so my friend sent me this little photo to cheer me up. It was a specials board saying 'Today's Special - You Are!" It made me smile :)

10. A beautiful sunny walk and one of my favourite views last weekend.

11. I went to a wedding at the MacDonald Portal Hotel & Spa last week, and while there treated myself to a bath using my Milky Bath Bubble Bar, that I'd been desperate to try for ages. It didn't disappoint!

12. Finally, I've just got back from a short break in Palma, which was amazing and so, so sunny. I'll be posting a full blog later in the week!

How has your week been?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow, it sounds like you've been having such a lovely time! It's always great when life is filled with exciting and memorable moments like these :)

    Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Been a busy but fun few weeks!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. The midnight stroll in Manchester sounds so lovely. Looks like you had a lovely week x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely all lit up :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww a moonlight stroll. So sweet! I still need to try that milky bath bubble bar, it looks adorable!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah it's great, I'd highly recommend!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig