Monday, 26 October 2015

Palma: Where to Eat

My final post in my Palma series - I promise! 
One of the best things about Palma is the abundance of good places to eat and drink. The Spanish certainly value their food and there are some places I would definitely recommend if you ever pay Palma a visit.


We sort of stumbled upon this place while we were at the Cathedral, its basically right opposite. OK, if I was to be completely honest the service was kinda rude...but if you're looking for unparalleled views of the Cathedral in all its glory this is the place for you! They had a good selection of tapas, but the prices were higher than some so we opted for pizza and sangria, and very tasty it was too.


You can get Gelato in hundreds of different places throughout Palma, but I really liked this place. It had quite an old-school feel to it, loads of choice and the ice-cream itself is just delicious! We found this place when we hopped off the sightseeing bus, and I'm glad we did.


This place is so amazing it deserves it's own special post, which I just might do! I absolutely love it here, if I could bottle a happy place this would be it. The food is gorgeous, the decor and design is flawless and there's an amazing atmosphere there whether you go there by day or by night. Plus they served the best darn elderflower martini I've EVER tasted.


We had lunch here the day we visited the Port of Soller, it had a nice, relaxed ambience about it and lots of greenery which drew us in. It was a really hot day so it was nice to shelter in the shade with a glass of  wine and people watch. Again, the pizza's were really good, service was slightly slower than I'd like, but it was still a nice place to visit.


This place doesn't really need much introduction, what you see with the Hard Rock Cafe is what you get! I know they're not for everyone, but I personally really like the chain, and this one has a particularly nice feel to it. We ate there twice, and chose to sit outside both times as it was still warm enough to. The cocktails are amazing, I'd recommend the Pickled Tink. I also loved the trio of mini margaritas I had on the last night; I chose raspberry, cucumber and blue caracao and they came with cute snacks-size nachos. So good!


I absolutely loved this little terrace bar right in the heart of the old town. Great service, peaceful location and a great value range of tapas (that also happened to be incredibly photogenic!) this is somewhere I would definitely recommend if you want somewhere traditional and authentic.

Have you visited any of these places?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. All this food looks so delicious! I've been craving ice cream so bad the past days, looking at those pictures kind of upsets me haha

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha aww I'm sorry it upset you, I hope you managed to get some ice cream in the meantime :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Yummy this all looks so good
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Tapas! Everything looks better in cute little bowls aha. I think I might have to buy myself some and recreate this. Wishing I was on holiday right now!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, every single picture here is giving me serious cravings!! Looks like the perfect place for food!

    Jodie x
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig