Friday, 20 November 2015

ASOS Shoe Haul

Mid-season dressing and shopping can be so difficult. Most days for work all I want to do is put my feet into thick socks and ankle boots and be done with it, but with my new job involving going to meetings and generally looking presentable, I've been giving my work wardrobe a bit of an overhaul.

I knew I wanted a couple of new pairs of smart flats to wear with fitted trousers or leggings, and I chose ASOS because their shoes are good quality but also really affordable. I personally find I get a better bargain shopping on ASOS than I would in New Look, River Island etc. The only issue I have is their sizing - is it me or are their shoes quite big?! I'm a 4/5 but opted for 5's as I wanted them to be comfy for all day in work - cue one pair falling off and the other pair pinching. Typical! 


My brief was simple - black flats. So I ended up getting these in bottle green as my mind tends to work in strange ways. I really love the look of these loafers and they're sturdy enough (hopefully) to withstand this horrific November weather.


I love these shoes; they may not be quintessentially workish but they're so comfortable and I like the simple stylishness of them. Silver is perhaps a bit out there for work, but I'm sure I can get away with it, and they're also versatile enough to wear at weekends.

What do you think of my ASOS haul?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. OOoo I love the silver pair!! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really caught my eye too!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. A lovely haul! The Mambo flat shoes are actually really cool! I think I might check out ASOS for shoes, I need a new pair of good walking shoes as I'm starting a new job soon, too, so black and sensible is what I need asap :) hope you're having a lovely weekend, Lucy! x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, ASOS are definitely affordable. Good luck with the new job!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! Perfect to complete your work outfit!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, I love them both!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Lucy, I love your style of blog! Be sure you check out my blog, about random things (sometimes a bit of gossip!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig