Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Christmas Wish List


As Christmas is fast approaching I thought it would be fun to think of a little wishlist. Weirdly enough while I was doing it I realised how hard it was to think of things I'd like this Christmas, maybe I'm not as materialistic as I thought?! Well, either that or the several  consecutive huge shopping sprees I've been on recently have got rid of most of my wants! I've always been big on gestures, but they're a little more difficult to photograph! Haha!

Ohhh, I am a sucker for Lush's seasonal products, and I love their gift sets. This is pretty expensive but you DO get 10 items inside so as someone who only has baths every other week or so, this would last me ages. Love love love.

As I've mentioned loads of times on this blog, I absolutely adore Guerlain products. These pearls are definitely NOT a necessity, as I already have the pressed compact, but I keep visualising how stunning these would look on my dressing table. Total unncessary indulgence, but it IS Christmas!

It's pretty hard to look through the Anthropologie website and not want everything, but sadly most things are out of my price range. These cute little mugs though are definitely purse-friendly, and I love the gold.

My phone is due for an upgrade and I've definitely got my eye on this beauty. Thankfully on a contract I wouldn't have to part with that obscene amount of cash, but its too pretty for words. Better get down to the phone shop pronto.

Every blogger and their dog wants one of these, but as a huge candle fan I don't think you can beat the White Company. I absolutely love winter-based scents and this just looks so cream and crisp, I love the simplicity of it.

I usually get a perfume for Christmas, and this is one I've had my eye on for a while. While my favourite scent is 'Peony' by Stella McCartney, I love the look of these bottles, and always have a quick spritz whenever I'm shopping.

What do you think of my wishlist? What's on your list for Santa this year?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've upgraded my phone to the rose gold iPhone and it's coming tomorrow so I'm beyond excited ;) I love your picks too, I feel like we have such a similar taste! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have similar taste don't we! I ordered my phone today and it's coming next week, I can't wait!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig