Monday, 16 November 2015

Glossybox / November Review



November's Glossybox has landed, and as usual it hasn't disappointed! The box this month brings us 3 full size products and 2 travel sized. While I don't think there's quite as many exciting products as previous boxes, I think this one is still really good.

Here's what I got in mine:


Royal Apothic Body Lotion


Body lotions aren't my favourite products if I'm honest, mostly because I always find I have loads in different perfume gift sets and I tend to never get round to using them up. Having said that, this smells nice and the packaging is pretty, it contains lactic acid to keep skin smooth and hydrated over the winter and its a handy travel size.

MUA Eyeshadow Palette


I'm really impressed with this, I think its a great product to include and I really like the shades in this palette. 12 shades for £4 is great value for money, and I like the smoky shades in this for winter.

Eyelure Natural Lashes


False lashes are one of my night out staples, as someone who is not blessed with long curly lashes I have to wear them to make my eyes pop a bit. Eyelure are my favourite make, they can be pricey but I personally find they last longer and the glue is better quality than some cheaper brands. I wore these for a night out over the weekend and I was really happy with them, they look dramatic but not too long and spidery.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick


All Glossies were given the option to choose from 4 different shades, and the one I chose is 'black cherry' This is not a colour I would normally have chosen, but lately I'm really getting into bold lip colours and I hoped it would suit me. The other options were a nude, a pastel pink and a fuschia, and I'm pleased with my choice. It's quite dramatic and has good longevity.

Emite Diamond Heart Primer


The final product is this primer from Emite, I haven't used it yet as I seem to have an abundance of primers on the go at the moment, but again it is the perfect travel size. This retails at £29.50 so I'm expecting it to be pretty good, I always like receiving the products from lesser known brands that can end up being a pleasant surprise!

What do you think of this month's box?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The Revlon lippie looks amazing, and ahh, what a great November box!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been shopping around for a really good box service! I love seeing the mini reviews!! This one seems really awesome because they gave you a full size pallette?!? That's so cool!

    Enjoy! Have a great week! Melanie | Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend Glossybox! I love it! I can't believe we got a whole palette!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. What an amazing box, wow! That eyeshadow palette looks great, I love all the shades! <3 <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely bits in the box! The lipstick looks amazing and the eye shadow looks lovely!
    Lovely post and photos!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revlon black cherry is my fav lipstick for this season! Love love! U r going to love it!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh amazing, I always like a recommendation!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  6. Oooo, that makeup palette is totally right up my alley. They really are perfect colors for the winter!

    Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they! I can't wait to try them!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  7. I just saw this on someone else's blog and this months box looks perfect. I'd actually be over the moon with all of those things. I'm loving the lipstick and the eyeshadow palette especially. Mua are amazing value for money!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely a grower, I really like all the products now I've had a play with them! I can't believe how cheap MUA are!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig