Friday, 13 November 2015

Guerlain Stash


A few months ago I discovered my new dream make-up brand - Guerlain. 
I stumbled upon them when the Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer caught my eye and I ended up compiling a wishlist.

Through blogging I've learnt so much about make-up, but Guerlain isn't a brand I ever really see mentioned, I really love their products and I always think there's something quite special about French cosmetics.

Since then I've picked up a few more products (one at a time as they don't come cheap!) and now have the Meteorites Compact Light Revealing Powder,  the Rouge G L'Extrait Creme De Rouge Matte Colour Lipstick in shades 'M25 Colere' and 'M65 Paresse' (Paresse is a lovely dusky pink perfect for day, while Colere is more of a siren red) and finally the one remaining item from my Autumn Beauty WishlistMeterorites Baby Glow Light Revealing Sheer Make Up

Now I'm older, I feel like I've honed my make-up desires, and I'm using a more streamlined regime; I used to spend a fortune on make-up and had a whole drawer full of glittery, bright eyeshadows and glitter eyeliners, but unless I was going out they just didn't get worn. Now I have a much smaller collection, but I spend more on key pieces. The Meteorites range seems to work for my skin, so I'm happy to spend more but less often (because they last ages)

Having said that, I also really like MAC and was torn between getting the Baby Glow or a MAC foundation, which is still on my wishlist, because I absolutely loved the MAC foundation that was used on me when I had my make-up done for my birthday, and their lipsticks are amazing.

Have you used Guerlain? Am I missing out on not having MAC foundation in my collection?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm in total awe, I love Guerlain! You're on my reading list now, let's keep in touch :-) Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Guerlain!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I've never head of Guerlain, but these products sound lovely :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I'd definitely recommend them!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig