Friday, 27 November 2015

Next Make Me Beautiful Shimmer Bricks

 

Recently while in Next, I had a quick look at their make-up range. I've never thought of buying make-up from there before, but this new range caught my eye. The shimmer bricks reminded me of a Bobbi Brown dupe, but loads more affordable. I was looking for a new bronzer and this one ticked all my boxes. The blusher brick looked pretty too, so I picked one up for good measure!


This bronzer has a recently nice glow to it, it isn't overly pigmented or orangey like some bronzers, but you can build up quite a bit of depth.


I think the range of colours in this palette are lovely, you can mix and match to have different colours if you like, or just sweep a brush over the whole brick. It's nice and shimmery but hasn't got too much sheen to it.


Have you tried any from this range?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're great, and really affordable!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from this range, no, but the colours look like something I would wear, definitely!

    I love the gold / brown colour. It could go with nearly anything I would imagine.

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend them, and you're right, the bronzer is so versatile!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig