Friday, 6 November 2015

Words to Help Get You Through Dark Days


[source]
Heartbreak. Literally the worst feeling in the world. When your heart hurts so much it feels like it's broken. When the future you thought you had comes to nothing. When you feel you keep on giving but can't take any more. When someone deliberately hurts your feelings because they get satisfaction from it. 
I just keep thinking: how will I ever get through this? 
But life doesn't suck. Life is good. Life goes on and the world keeps turning. Even though my own little world feels like it's ended. 
[source]
I do feel so unhappy at the moment, low and helpless. I don't know what I want from life, I feel uncertain and confused, I don't have much confidence and nothing seems to be getting any easier. But I'm happy that despite all this I can still see a light at the end of the tunnel; I can still appreciate a beautiful sunset, a really good cup of tea, I can find comfort in the company of my loved ones. I just feel scared, I'm at an awkward age and my life is not how I imagined, and I don't know whether i should just accept that it probably never will be. Accept that yes I can make myself happy again and live a life I love, but whether the 'vision' I had will ever come to fruition is another thing.
[source]
As usual, Pinterest has my back. She always knows what I'm thinking and has a ready quote lined up for me that just seems to sum everything up and make things seem better.

Also, these articles have been getting me through and giving me hope, even on the darker days:






Hope everyone is having a great week.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig