Monday, 14 December 2015

A Cosy Wishlist


There's nothing I like more than being cosy. Hibernating when it's nasty outside is one of the best feelings ever, and so I just couldn't resist putting together a fantasy, money-no-object wish list of all the things that would make my ultimate cosy fantasy. 

There are some truly beautiful snuggly items around - but this list is pure indulgence. Unfortunately I can't foresee the day in my future when I could afford £200 bed linen! But, a girl can dream. 
And of course Fat Face. I always have so much love for Fat Face. God bless them and their affordability.

Now all I need is a cabin, a roaring log fire, a soft blanket and a big glass of red wine!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh my god, a cosy wishlist indeed! All of the items look soooo cosy, especially those socks!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look amazing don't they!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I wish I was all cozy in bed right now. Monday blues are getting to me! =)
    Those fuzzy slipper socks look awesome! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday blues are the worst, I feel for you! Being cosy makes everything better :)

      Lucyx

      Delete
  3. The post is so great! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig