Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Glossybox / December Review

With the Christmas rush, I must say this month's Glossybox passed me by slightly...it's only now that I'm getting the chance to properly look at what goodies I got!
This month is a collaboration box with blogger Really Ree, and it comes in a beautiful rose gold box. If I'm honest I'm not quite so excited by it as I have been with previous boxes, because I seem to have an abundance of mascaras and 'So Susan' products and it doesn't seem very Christmassy! But here goes:


Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll-On


This is probably my favourite product in the box, I generally like eye products and this is cooling and hydrating, it's said to make even tired eyes look radiant and refreshed, so here's hoping.

Essence Liquid Lipstick - Show Off


I'm not really a fan of lipglosses and I was a bit disappointed with this, but having said that it's not a bad product, just not one I would have expected. I'll give it a go for a night out, but hopefully it's not too sticky.

So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil


Initially this product didn't excite me much as there seems to be a So Susan product in every box and I haven't been hugely impressed up to now, but on reading into this more it sounds quite good. We did have a similar product a few months back though which I've never used, so that doesn't really bode well.

Darphin 8 Flower Nectar Oil Cream


Again, there seems to have been a massive amount of eixir type products lately, but this one sounds interesting as its an oil/cream hybrid and uses 8 flower nectar, which is said to keep skin really nourished. As it's winter I'm sure this will come in useful.

KIKO Extra Sculpt Mascara


I definitely wasn't in need of another mascara, but I'm a sucker for nice packaging and this looks really stylish and different. Apparently the brush is hourglass shaped (although I can't tell personally) which is meant to leave lashes ultra curly and voluminous. We can hope!

Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask



This month as it's Christmas and all, we got given a bonus 6th item! I really love a good mask and don't currently have any in my stash, so I'm looking forward to giving this one a go. The fact its said to 'hydrate and pep up pre-party skin' it sounds perfect for NYE!

What do you think of this month's Glossybox?

*I'll also be doing a round-up of my 5 favourite Glossybox products from 2015 soon*
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig