Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll

Hello! The last few weeks have been hectic, mostly with work but I have managed to squeeze a couple of fun bits in too! Here's a few snippets of what I've been up to lately:

1. My shiny new iPhone 6s in rose gold finally arrived - and I love it!

2. I went to welcome my friend's new gorgeous little baby boy into the world, I could just eat him!

3. We went for a lovely meal for my friend's birthday, the crème brulee was amazing.

4. I took this photo during a very windy walk last weekend. The weather we're having is horrendous but the view was still pretty despite the gales!

5. We had a few cheeky after work cocktails last week and a really good catch-up. Love nights like that!

6. While out on a miserable cold and rainy dog walk, I spotted these pretty lights (although my phone didn''t do them justice) which cheered me up.

7. I had a really good time at my work's Christmas party last Thursday, the food was amazing. I had a chocolate orange mousse for desert and I could have eaten ten.

8. This giant Christmas tree is gorgeous, although it's been a bit cropped for this post! Seeing all the trees are really making me smile.

9. My Mum and I went out for lunch at the weekend, I had a club sandwich and a mulled wine which left me feeling nice and festive!

So it seems like I haven't done much but eat lately! What have you all been up to?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aww I'm definitely feeling festive now! I think it's time for me to pick up a bottle of mulled wine (not at this time though haha) and how cute is that little baby?!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, he's just so gorgeous! And mulled wine is a definite must now, except maybe after lunch time haha!

      Lucy x- Yellowicing

      Delete
  2. The manager was prompt to respond to any question I had, patient with all my bridal anxiety, and most importantly, the entire wedding was managed flawlessly (as was our rehearsal). The food at wedding venues Los Angeles was amazing, and the venue was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig