Thursday, 24 December 2015

T'was the Night Before Christmas...


It's Christmas Eve! All the planning, and excitement, and anticipation, and present buying and mulled wine drinking has made December fly by and now here we are.
I want to thank all you lovely lot for reading my blog and leaving me lovely comments - 2015 has been my first full and proper year of blogging and I've absolutely loved it.
My Christmas Eve has been spent working this morning, and then doing some festive baking this afternoon. I've made some bacon, brie and cranberry tarts and some mince pies (lets hope they taste better than they look hey?!) and now I plan to sit down with a snowball and some Christmas TV and wait for Santa.


I'll be having a few days break from the internet so I can eat, drink and be merry - so a big MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! Have an amazing time over the holidays! x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig