Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas 2015 Round Up

Hi everyone! Well, in the blink of an eye it seems Christmas is over for another year, I swear it goes quicker every year! Hope everyone had a fantastic one, and that Santa brought you all what you want. 
I had a truly lovely Christmas, quality time spent with family and wine, amazing food, card games and Christmas films galore, which for me is really what it's all about.
But present-wise, I also did really well this year, and was very spoilt by family and friends. This post is just a little round up of what I got, I haven't listed every single thing as I don't want to look like a boaster! But below are a few of my favourites (I've also added links where I can):
It definitely seems like my loved ones know me well, because candles, perfume and chocolate are all sure fire winners!
The black studded Sisley bag is absolutely gorgeous, I've searched high and low online but it seems to be sold out from everywhere, I really love it. I went to see 'Brooklyn' last week and loved it, it's such a beautiful and touching film which I'd highly recommend if you haven't seen it. My Mum knew I  loved it and was a bit emosh by the end so she picked me up the book. I've also been wanting to get my craft on for a while, and so with my love of photography I got this Sunography set to try my hand at something new.
I also got this lovely long sleeved pink top from River Islandit's so soft and has a slouchy fit which I love. This adorable set of Chloe Perfumes was also a welcome addition, it has 5 mini perfumes inside and there's something so feminine and iconic about Chloe. Peeking out in the background is a pack of Betsey Johnson socks; I love her funky designs and even her socks are quirky!
In keeping with my Christmas candle obsession, I was lucky to receive a Yankee Candle Set of 5 different votives, as well as two other individual tin candles, which all smell amazing.
This Marc Jacobs Watch is a total dream, I actually knew about this as it's my main present and I chose it myself when I went to Liverpool a few weeks back. I love watches and never in a million years thought I'd own one as beautiful as this, I keep pinching myself when I see it on my wrist!
I absolutely love perfume and am always fortunate enough to get some at Christmas.'Classique' by Jean Paul Gaultier has been on my wishlist for ages now, I love the iconic figure bottles, and the smell is so unique. I was chuffed to bits to get this, I had absolutely no idea it would find its way under my tree!
Finally, I've mentioned on my blog before how much love I have for the artist Rob Ryan, I absolutely adore his work and bought a few things (and lusted over many others) when doing my homeware hauls over the summer. I love this calendar and can't wait to have a whole year's worth of his work on my wall!
Ben got me these Lily England Makeup Brushes which I'm pretty impressed with as he did all the research himself, I don't think we've ever had a conversation about brushes! I love the rose gold touches (love me a bit of rose gold) and the white faux leather bag is cute and stylish too.

Presents aside, it's been a truly lovely Christmas and I feel very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Our Christmas dinner was amazing and I've loved spending a few days at home just relaxing and not having to go outside in these awful floods! I'm sure I'll find the time to do some sale shopping though before I go back to work!


How was your Christmas? What did Santa bring you?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow looks like you had an amazing christmas, that dinner looks amazing!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did! It was amazing!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a rad Christmas! I love those makeup brushes!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks Tegan, sounds like you did too!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig