Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Glossybox / January Review


On a dreary January day, nothing cheered me up more than arriving home and seeing my pink box of goodies had arrived. After what was I think, a pretty disappointing December edition, I was hoping this month's would redeem itself, and it did.
(read: no mascaras or So Susan products!)

Toni & Guy Shine Gloss Serum


Having hair that's prone to the dreaded frizz, I've been on the lookout for a serum and I really love Toni & Guy hair products, so this was definitely a welcome addition.

Madara Cellular Repair Serum


I always love trying new skincare products and January is all about pampering and looking after myself after a hectic November / December. I love the look of the packaging and have high hopes for this.

Glossybox Eyeshadow: Glossy Mauve


I'm always pleased with the eyeshadows in Glossybox, and as I'm definitely a fan of the smoky eye this one looks like a welcome addition to my eyeshadow collection, its a good size too.

Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick


I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and I really like the shade, it's perfect for daytime and I'll be saving it until the slightly warmer months, although it's said to be hydrating enough for winter. I'm crying out for a hydrated lipstick as I find Mac are drying my lips out a lot lately.

Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask


As I've said before, skincare products are my favourite to receive and I love face masks in particlar, as they're an instant skin fix and pamper. I love wearing them in the bath and this is perfect for calming sensitive skin which is music to my ears!

What did you think of January's Glossybox?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig