Friday, 1 January 2016

Hello, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's 2016, a shiny new year. 
I always feel positive about the start of a new year, not that one day symbolises a change or erases anything that's gone, but I just tend to feel a sense of renewed optimism about it. 


This year, I'm not going to make any resolutions per say - if I want to start getting fit for example, then January isn't going to make me want to do it any more than say, June. But I am going to still keep moving forward positively and taking life for what it is. I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of 2015 - it hasn't been a horrible year as lots of good stuff has happened and I'm really fortunate in the grand scheme of things, but it's safe to say it hasn't been my favourite year for more reasons than one.
But I'm going to try and learn from my experiences over the past year, and carry on moving forward.


So really the only things I hope for in 2016 are health and happiness, because ultimately that's all life boils down to. 
I am going to continue working on my blog because despite having a tiny following, I absolutely love writing it and interacting with the people I've come to know through blogging.
Last year I said I wanted to work on my finances, wellll I didn't really manage it this year so that's going to be ongoing for next year, haha.

So Happy New Year everyone - lets hope it's a good one! x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Happy New Year Lucy! I hope this year brings you great happiness and health :) xxx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Sam! I hope the year is everything you hope for!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year babe! Hope 2016 brings you lots of love & happiness. I adore reading your blog & it's made me smile countless times over the last year :) xxx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Cat, your lovely comment made me smile!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig