Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll


As I write this, I can't believe it's nearly the end of January! This year's going to fly by as quickly as 2015 did.
This last few weeks have been so busy with work there hasn't been as much time for play, which is not the work/life balance I usually strive for, but I've still had time for a couple of fun things, which is good, and I'm hoping next month will be quieter on the work front.


I did already write a post about my new FitBit, which I'm absolutely loving. It's really making me more conscious of how much (or little) I'm moving and I find I really benefit from having goals to reach. It's no secret it's been getting me down that I've put on 1-1.5 stone in the last 18 months, and I need to do something about it. I've been making more of an effort to keep moving as much as possible during the day, and being outside doing that has had it's benefits for sure, as I got to see the above beautiful sunset, sunrise, and lunch time sun.  


Which leads me nicely to my next point - food and lots of it, haha. Although I try and eat fairly healthily most of the time if I can, I have been ploughing through my Christmas chocolate still, and I've been out to eat a couple of times over the last few weeks. My friend and I shared some drinks and camembert over a catch up last week which was lovely, and me and the bestie went out for lunch last weekend (using a voucher I had) which was gorgeous; I had prawn, salmon and crab tian and Jen had garlic mushrooms, and we both had seabass with veg for our main. Mmm, mmm. Following that two course lunch, I had a soak in the bath using my Sparkly Pumpkin bath bomb thats been crying out to be used since October, and waited for my roast dinner to cook. Haha. #Fatty.

What have you been up to lately?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm jealous that you still have Christmas chocolate. I ate all mine. :(

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunset photo you posted, totally feeling you on needing to shed some weight! xo

    we are dannah | Australian lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig