Sunday, 24 January 2016

Review: Estée Lauder Idealist Pore Minimising Skin Refinisher

Estee Lauder is not a make I buy much from, so I can't pretend to be the authority on it, but recently I came to the conclusion I should be trying to keep fine lines at bay. Around the same time I noticed I have really prominent pores, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.
Enter - the Idealist.


The Idealist says: it turns skin to silk, and penetrates deep within surface layers to resurface, as well as speeding fresh skin cells to the surface and making enlarged pores look virtually invisible.

I was given a sample of this to try and by the second night I was hooked, it glides onto my skin (as the bottle suggests) like silk, and smells amazing. It absorbs almost instantly, and leaves a smooth consistency all over your face, making me feel really refreshed and clean.

I don't think I've been using it quite long enough yet to notice if my pores have dramatically reduced, but I just can't stop raving about this product regardless, I think it's going to be one I buy time and time again. 
It's not particularly cheap (£45 for 30ml, Debenhams) but a little goes a long way and it'll last for ages. 
I tend to use it in the morning before my moisturiser, but it can also be used before bed, or both times.


Have you tried the Idealist?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have heard such good things about this! It's pricey but it sounds worth it!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pricey and I wasn't sure I could justify it, but I'm glad I did cos I love it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. My uncle used to work for Estee Lauder as a formula chemist...they put a lot of effort and time into their products! I'm been having some serious issues with my pores so I will definitely be checking this one out!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thats great to know! Feel better about the expense now!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Sounds amazing, my pores are pretty big lately so I'm going to see if I can get my hands on a sample of this :)

    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a sample of it for a few weeks before I took the plunge and I love it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. This is such a great review, sounds like an amazing product! Will have to try a sample :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  5. This sounds so lovely babe, shame about being so pricey! I'll have to try & get my hands on a sample! xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so expensive! But it definitely seems worth it so far!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig