Wednesday, 20 January 2016

#SendMeAway - Win Your Dream Holiday!


I think everyone who knows me, knows that travel is a huge part of my life.
After all, this blog itself was born out of a love of reading about travel, writing about travel, dreaming about travel...

I'm pretty lucky in that I manage to go away every year, it's a luxury a lot of people don't have so I'm very grateful to have the means to do so. 
I've definitely got my favourite places, but I still love to dream about travelling the world.

icelolly.com are currently hosting the most amazing competition, which gives you the chance to win a holiday to your dream destination of 2016 (as well as the blogger's ultimate photography accessory - the Olympus Pen E-PL7 compact camera to capture all your wonderful memories)

I started thinking about where I would absolutely love to go if money was no option, and the destination that kept popping back into my head was Australia (go big or go home, I always say)
I've wanted to travel to Oz for as long as I can remember, probably from all the years I spent watching Neighbours as a kid fully functioning adult.
I would just LOVE to have the chance to visit that beautiful country at some point during my lifetime; there's just so much to see and do. I want to see the Sydney Opera House, Ayres Rock, drive the Great Ocean Road, swim in the Great Barrier Reef, visit Bondi Beach, but I also want to see the unseen, visit the places off the beaten track, the beaches, coves, caves and waterfalls that aren't on everyone's list, to see the glorious sunsets on the other side of the world and to feel completely and utterly alive on the adventure of a lifetime.


I went a little Pinterest crazy, but just look! And as for that pink lake, just wow.

All the information you could possibly need for this fabulous prize can be found here.
T&C's apply of course.

I nominate AmandaCat and Stacey to be in for a chance to win, win win.

Where would your dream destination be?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thankyou so much for the nomination babe!

    I would love to go to Australia someday, it looks so beautiful x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely, thanks for reading! Australia just looks amazing!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so, so much for thinking of me, Lucy, it means so much! I will definitely take part :) I would have to agree with you on Australia, and absolutely, go big or go home! It would be an amazing adventure! I love the photos :) x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Amanda, and you're welcome! I loved going through Pinterest and looking at the photos, it made my wanderlust even worse though!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig