Monday, 15 February 2016

Finding The Perfect Workwear Pinafore

I love pinafore dresses and have been on the lookout for ages for the perfect one. 
I just love the way they look, they can easily smarten up a plain long sleeved top, and are both smart and casual, depending on what you team them with.
When I was browsing through ASOS a few weeks ago, I came across this gorgeous one from First & I and I absolutely love it - it feels smart enough to wear for work, but also comfy and casual enough to not make me feel tooooo overdressed. I love the soft ribbed fabric, and it comes to just above the knee. At £20 it's definitely a purchase I was happy with, made all the more sweet by the fact that I hated myself in everything else I ordered! This dress is ideal for the office.


I sometimes find workwear a tricky one, and working in a mostly male orientated office I often find it hard to balance feminine with professional. This dress does the job perfectly, and I think for now I can call off the pinafore search.


Have you bought anything from First & I?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig