Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Homeware Haul: Christmas Decor That Can Be Used All Year

When I was shopping the other week I came across a few remaining stragglers from the Christmas sale - all reduced to rock bottom prices. I couldn't resist adding them to my basket - mostly because I think they're versatile enough to be able to be used all year round and not just at Christmas.
I love getting unusual homeware finds, and I'm chuffed with all of these.
(I haven't been able to link anything as they were all end of lines)

This gold deer head is from TK Maxx, and while I can't remember the exact price it was around £8. I've been after a deer head for a while and although the gold makes it look slightly more festive than white would, I love it.


This copper geometric wreath is from Next and this is only one I deliberated over because I wasn't sure what I could do with it, I swiftly decided to stop overthinking and just go with it! I think this will look lovely on a plain white wall all year round, and isn't particularly Christmassy anyway. It was a steal at £10.


Finally, the magpie in me was drawn to this gorgeous sequinned cushion also from Next, it's so pretty and looks perfect on my bed. It's also reversible in case the sequin gets too much (although when does sequin EVER get too much?!) and this only cost £5


What do you think of my bargain bin goodies?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh Wow I just love that copper wreath!! You can totally use that all your round and it's beautiful!! Great find!! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, it's lovely isn't it, and really versatile.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. These goodies rocks, even more so since they come at a bargain. I love the sequined pillow. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, nothing better than a bargain!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I love those throw pillows and the gold wreath. I love getting the post-christmas sales where you can nab things that look kind of christmassy but you can get away with not being christmassy haha.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant isn't it, haha, these were so cheap because of them being Christmas stock but none of them are that Christmassy

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig