Monday, 22 February 2016

Lush Haul - Winter Additions


It's been a little while since I had a good old Lush haul, and I've noticed I seem to have them seasonally (i.e. I only buy once in the Spring, Summer, Christmas etc) and so I guess this February one is classed as a Winter haul.
Anyway...these are the recent beauts I've picked up and can't wait to try:
(apologies for the photos but there just aren't enough hours of natural light in the day!)

This is my first kitchen product (I know, where have I been?) and I happened upon this one by chance while I was browsing online. As it was a special Valentine's edition it's no longer available, and I'm really looking forward to giving it a try and seeing how the kitchen products measure up.

This has been on my wishlist for a while, it just looks so pretty and i'm in love with how colourful the water looks on the website! Hopefully it won't be a let down as some of the very hyped products are. It's got quite a strong, unusual smell and I'm looking forward to trying it.

I absolutely adored this when they were released last year and I've hoarded one for a whole year just in case they didn't re-stock them! But thankfully they did and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on one again. I must admit I think they looked prettier last time, but it's still one of my favourite Lush products.

I've heard so many good things about this bath bomb, the reviews are amazing and it seems to be getting a bit of a cult following, I always love giving new products a try and this is one I keep looking at in store but never actually buying.

For quite a while now I've been wanting to try a few more Lush hair products as I always seem to stick to bath bombs and shower gels, I've had Big and Marilyn and loved both, and as I have the most dry, frizzy hair around lately, I shopped around and thought this sounded good. It's quite pricey compared to some products so I really hope it's as good as it sounds.

I was lucky enough to receive the Love & Kisses giftset for Valentine's Day which I can't quite believe, so I'll be doing a full review of that soon!

What do you think of my Lush goodies?






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I also love the Tisty Tosty love spell. That's way too cute! And the designs for their products are so spot on; I had a feeling that was a unicorn and another was a planet. It must be so fun to make beauty products!

    How has the Hair Custard been? Do you leave it in, or?

    http://orcmilk.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried tisty tosty yet, but I'm glad its good! I think a lot of Lush's appeal is their product design, they're so cute! I put the hair custard in after washing and then dry my hair, but the girl in store told me its versatile and can be used in dry hair too, or as a styling product!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig