Saturday, 5 March 2016

Fat Face Wishlist


I LOVE Fat Face, they are literally my favourite store (as I may or may not have mentioned numerous times before!)
One of my favourite pastimes is trawling their website and inwardly crying about the fact I can't afford everything, boo.

These are what I'm lusting after from the new arrivals:

No, I don't need any more denim dresses as I already have several, but I think this one is so cute and slouchy. It would look perfect with tights, chelsea boots and a warm and snuggly scarf.

Again, I really don't need anymore boots as my wardrobe is bursting, but I adore these. They would look amazing either with a skirt or dress, or with black skinny jeans and a slouchy knit.
Which leads me nicely onto...

This jumper is to die for, it's just the right blend of cosy and smart. My only question is, can I have it in both colours please?

I really want to wear this with a black roll neck, black skinny jeans and my Fat Face wedge chelsea boots, finished off with a fedora, for the perfect cosy outfit to transition from Winter to Spring. This cape would actually go perfectly with any of the items I've mentioned, but I think the beauty of Fat Face is that all the clothes work well with each other..

Have you got a cosy wishlist?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig