Friday, 11 March 2016

Glossybox / March Review


Hi lovelies!
So, March's Glossybox is here at last and its a good un. 
I've been really impressed with this year's boxes so far, and this month is no exception.

Here's what's inside:

417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo & Conditioner
Well I've never actually heard of this make, but I absolutely love trying new hair products and I was quite excited to see we get one of each!
I also really like the packaging, and the fact they're travel sized is ideal as the summer months are coming up and I've got a couple of mini breaks booked.

Collection Speedy Highlighter
This product looks really good, it caught my eye immediately, and I did a swatch on my hand and its a lovely warm shimmery colour. The fact it's a chubby pencil means it's practically foolproof too.
I'm looking forward to giving this a go!

Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream
I think pretty much everyone knows Olay make great products, and I feel like my skin is looking really patchy and pale after this seemingly endless Winter. 
I could definitely do with a boost and this is said to hydrate, exfoliate and smooth skin, which sounds amazing!

Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum
This product is probably my favourite, I love the cute name, but also the smell is divine.
This serum is infused with honey and propolis which are apparently antiseptics naturally made by bees (fact fans!) and will be fab to brighten up dull sallow Winter skin.

Luxie Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush
Fan of make up brushes? Check.
Fan of rose gold? Check.
This cute brush looks so pretty and will be a welcome addition to my brush collection.
It's also recommended for use with the highlighter, so that's good to know.

All in all I'm really impressed with this month's box and looking forward to trying out some new products and brands, which is basically why I started subscribing in the first place!

What do you think of this month's Glossybox?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ah I really need to get my act together & subscribe to Glossybox!

    That makeup brush looks beautiful :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a well deserved treat to yourself every month :)
      I had a go at the pencil yesterday, it's good!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I need to subscribe! So much nice stuff in this box! I love that collection highlighter, so bloody good!!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on, treat yourself! :)
      It looks really good, not given it a go yet, but its so pretty and shimmery!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig