Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Lush 'Love & Kisses' Gift Set


For Valentine's Day this year I was lucky enough to receive the Love & Kisses gift set from Lush, which I wasn't expecting at all! 
I'm going to avoid the 'lucky girl' and 'boy done good' hashtags we've all seen all over our social media, but needless to say I was a very happy bunny indeed, and can't wait to get started on my new goodies!

The set includes:

Everyone talks about this, and I've never tried it. I originally avoided it in the shop because it reminded me of The Comforter, which I'm not a fan of. But I love the smell of this, and can't wait to use it.

I'm in love with the smell of this soap, lavender is one of my favourite scents as I just find it so peaceful and calming. This is something I probably wouldn't have picked up in the shop so I'm glad I'll be trying new products in this box.

This shower cream has been on my wishlist for absolutely ages so I'm really excited this is in the box! Chocolate Orange is basically my favourite thing ever, so what's not to like about this gorgeous product?!

I've NEVER tried anything like this, and I must say I can't say I've ever even noticed them in store! They sound intriguing, although I'm not sure whether I'll like non-minty smelling teeth! But they seem really handy for travel, and I've seen reviews saying they're good for sensitive gums (which I have) so I'm interested to give these a whirl and find out.

I adore hand creams and am forever smothering my hands in cream. I have about 4 different ones on the go and I'm already in love with the smell of this one. It's also a really good size, this will be perfect by the side of my bed while I'm having my Neflix binges!

This is another one that's been on my wishlist for ages, I definitely don't experiment enough with Lush products, tending to stick to my favourites. I love sloughing my dead skin away with a good scrub, and the bar is oh-so pretty too.

I'm a sucker for a massage, and this bar looks and smells so creamy, I can imagine how relaxing and softening it'll feel on the skin. Now all I need is someone willing to give me a massage to try it out!

Last but not least, this cute fruity lip balm is also included in the set. My lips are always so dry, especially during the winter months, and this smells good enough to eat.

And finally, an honourable mention must go to the Unicorn Horn, which sadly is now once again out of stock *sad face* 
B got me one of these last Valentine's too, so its almost like a new little tradition, and I'm made up with it!


Have you tried any of the products in this box?
I'm always on the lookout for new Lush recommendations!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ahhh Lush is my favorite! I totally need to get this!

    xo, Emilee
    www.thesimplicityblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set! Great products!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift set
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so obsessed with Lush! This gift set looks wonderful, I really want to try the Prince Charming shower cream x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig