Monday, 7 March 2016

Recent Favourites


It feels like absolutely ages since my last Favourites post, and how is it even March already?! 
I've been sampling quite a few different products over the last couple of months, and these are the ones that have stood out for me:

This mascara came in one of my recent Glossybox's, and I love it. I didn't think anything could top Roller Lash for me, but this makes my thin lashes look so much thicker and darker than anything else I've used - and at £8.90 its also a fraction of the price!

I'm really fussy when it comes to eyeliner, and one of my pet hates is liners that smudge giving you a panda eye that looks like you haven't washed your face from the night before. This is £19 so it's not cheap, but a little goes a long way, and it's better than my trusty Smashbox.

I've got 2 lip pencils in my faves, and this one was also from Glossybox, It's a very bright, vivid red, that I would have shied away from in the past, but am now embracing! I tend to have to blot it as its extremely pigmented, but its fab and lasts ages. This shade is 'Kiss' and its £10.

I love, love, love this lip pencil, its so smooth and creamy, and the shade is perfect for work. This is one I would definitely re-purchase, and I'd like to try a couple of different shades. This shade is 'Rikugien' and its £19.

Finally, I've been really loyal to my Guerlain foundation, but I had my make up done for my birthday and the make up artist used this foundation on me and I loved it. It gave me such good coverage, particularly as my skin is full of blemishes at the moment. It hasn't got the nicest of smells, and  the reviews were mixed, but I'm really impressed so far. It was £25.50 which was also a lot cheaper than I was expecting.

What do you think of my favourites?




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh love the Nars colors! Beautiful shades :)

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of the Nars lip pencil! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice colour and consistency, I really love it.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of switching to studio sculpt from studio fix but was scared that it would be crap. I'd be devastated if I hated it! I'm glad you're liking it, I'll have to man up and get it next time I run out haha. Also that Nars lip pencil looks gorgeous!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so scared I wouldn't like it once I'd bought it haha, but luckily I'm really liking it. It does smell a bit antiseptic though!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. Fab collection of favourites chick! I really want to try more from Kiko so will remember to pick up the mascara when I'm next at a counter x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig