Monday, 11 April 2016

Body Shop Haul


Growing up I always loved The Body Shop, some of my first beauty products were from there. I love their ethics, not to mention that their body butters are still the nicest I've ever had! 
But it's been a long time since I browsed through their other products, so when I read a blog last year championing the Camomile Cleansing Butter I decided it was time I gave them a try again. This was a success so when I noticed they had a sale on I picked up a couple of bits.

Camomile Cleansing Butter £13.00 £7.80

As I just mentioned, this product was the reason I got back into The Body Shop - I LOVE this butter, it's so soft and really removes every last trace of make-up. It also smells lovely and is so soft and gentle on my skin. At £13 it's not the cheapest, and the reduction in the sale was too good to miss so I bought another tin ready for when my current one runs out (a little goes a looooong way so it's likely to last ages!) This is definitely one of my must-have products.


This was the only product I was a bit on the fence about, as I do have blemish prone skin but it's also quite sensitive to certain products and so I'm hoping this isn't too harsh for it. I think it's really well priced for its size, and as I got it in the sale £3 is nothing! 
I have used tea tree products before and found them to be great, so I have high hopes for this too, even if I only use it once a week.


Finally, this mask was an impulse buy. I love a face mask, and I'm trying to make sure I exfoliate every week (I'm terrible for forgetting to do that) so this sounds really appealing as it's 3in1, and also deep cleanses. 
I read some reviews online and a lot of people said they didn't like the smell, I personally love it as it  smells so clean and fresh. Again, I got a great reduction because of the sale, and can't wait to give this a go.

Have you tried any of these Body Shop products?












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the body shop so much! The scrub mask sounds lovely, must try that out!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Body Shop, I really don't go enough! You picked up some gorgeous products xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig