Saturday, 16 April 2016

Glossybox / April Review


It's Glossybox time again!
Despite this year flying by in every other way, this month's box has seemed a long time coming, so it was a welcome surprise to come home from work this week and find it waiting for me on my doormat.


Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Mist

Whenever I do my nails, I find I'm just too impatient and end up smudging them badly. I've used a drying spray before and they really are as good as they profess to be. This spray is a welcome addition for my collection, and it'll definitely help me hide how rushed and disorganised I am when it comes to my nails.

The Body Shop 'Oils of Life' Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil

I've quite recently fallen back in love with The Body Shop, and had a long awaited haul last week. This facial oil is new and I saw it being advertised quite heavily on the website. I've only used one facial oil before but have wanted to try another, as I've heard they're really moisturising. This one has great reviews so I'm really looking forward to giving it a go.

Next Make Me Beautiful Lipstick

I love this range of cosmetics from Next, and currently use their bronzer and blusher daily. They're really good quality, and the packaging is smart and looks expensive for the money. This lipstick is creamy and pigmented, the only problem is that the shade I received; 'Simply Peach' doesn't really suit me, I'm sure I can use it with a lipgloss though to still get some wear out of it over the summer months.

Bandi Intensive Moisturising Cream

This limited edition moisturiser from Bandi promises to leave your complexion 'supple and radiant'. It contains hyaluronic acid which is good for hydration, as well as vitamins A, E and D. I've never heard of Bandi Cosmetics, but one of the best things about subscribing to Glossybox is getting to try new brands. This is also a great size for travel.

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner

As are most people these days, I'm absolutely obsessed with my brows. Although mine are naturally dark and quite thick, I always use make-up to make them neater and more defined, and this double ended pencil is said to flatter all shades, as well as highlighting the arch of the brow. This is definitely something i'll be popping into my make-up bag for touch-ups during the day.

What do you think of this month's Glossybox?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've been very curious about the body shop's oils of life! Sounds amazing and I can't wait to see a full review on it. :) Also, that Next lippie looks gorgeous, like a perfect shade for spring! x x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too, it looks fab! The lipstick is nice, and the range is so affordable for the quality!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. That facial oil from The Body Shop looks really good! Can't wait to read your review on it! :)

    X Marjolein
    www.misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjolein, it does look and sound amazing!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. Oooo all of these products look very exciting :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fab box this month :)

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig