Saturday, 30 April 2016

SASS Intimate Products


Over the last few months, a brand of products I've found myself turning to more and more frequently is SASS.

I first received the Intimate Purifying Cleanser in a Glossybox last summer, and I was instantly impressed. Though it's not for internal use obviously (as no products are) it makes me feel really fresh and clean, without causing any irritation.

This cleanser can be used daily, and I've repurchased it from Boots already, which shows how impressed I am, because I wouldn't readily spend £7 on a shower gel normally.

I've never really bought into the 'intimate' products on the market, believing them to be a bit of a waste of money, but having done some research it seems that these are actually really worthwhile. SASS do a range of products not only for health, but also for sports use. These products don't affect the natural PH of your body, and are gynaecologically approved, which is reassuring. 

The second product I received in Glossybox is the Perfect Skin Concentrate which is a soothing balm that can be applied after shaving or waxing. This lotion is really soothing and gets rid of any redness and shaving bumps/rashes. Sometimes I find after maintaining that area my skin feels sore and sensitive, but this totally eradicates that. In fact, my sensitive skin is soft and supple after using it.

Finally in my hat trick of products, is the Intimate Soothe & Smooth Shave Gel. I decided to pick this up after being so impressed with the other two products. At £10 it's not the cheapest on the market, but it's worth every penny for the smooth, close shave it gives. The gel is also clear which helps you shave more precisely, and it contains a formula that helps prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Whenever I use this gel I feel so clean and smooth, it's brilliant.

SASS is a brand I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on - it's rare for me to be so impressed with a range of products. From browsing the website there seems to be a whole host of other products available which also look amazing.

*This post is not sponsored - all simply my own opinion!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey!
    I love Sass products!! I have their intimate cleanser/concentrate/refreshing gel and love them all!!
    I will never shave again without my intimate concentrate! No itching/ingrown hairs here!!! WWOOOPP!!!
    Thanks for this post I really enjoyed reading it!!
    Love
    Sarah
    @sunshinesarahxoxo
    www.writingrambling.co.uk
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! The products are great aren't they!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig