Friday, 27 May 2016

Body Shop Wishlist


I've fallen back in love with The Body Shop in a big way, and I can't seem to stop browsing their products all the time. 
At the moment I'm totally in love with their Spa of the World products and want them all - I was having a look while in Duty Free and wanted to put everything in my bag, but refrained.
Here are what I've got my beady little eyes on:

I love clay masks, and while I've never used one all over my body I'm thinking this one could be a good place to start. The reviews sound great and I could do with a product to help with some blemishes on my back and scaly dry skin on my arms (I know, I sound delightful!)

I'm a sucker for a good body scrub, and this one smells incredible. It's not only an exfoliant but also contains oils to keep skin moisturised and soft. This is definitely going to be one of my next purchases.

This oil can be used for hair and body, and from reading reviews it seems to be almost a miracle cure for hair. I've recently taken my extensions out, and while I'm loving the low maintenance of my own hair again, it's very thin and fine and lacking in volume. This sounds like it would be perfect for injecting some life back into it.

THIS, is the daddy of them all. I've been obsessed with this cream ever since it came into the shops and I'm always popping in for a quick sniff. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and this cream sounds and smell amazing. Once I've used up my other body creams I'm definitely going to pick this up, I'm trying to adopt a policy of no more products until I've used mine up - so hard!

This is from a different range, but I smelt it for the first time in Duty Free and fell in love. I love fresh, woody shower gels much more than sweet scents, and this one made me feel like I'd been transported to an Italian courtyard for the evening.

Have you tried any of these products?
I'd love to hear your thoughts if so.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These products sound amazing, thanks for sharing
    I'm definitely going to have to give that Hawaiian Kukui Cream a try, sounds fab!
    I'm so into body shop recently too, desperately trying to get my hands on their camomile cleansing oil but everywhere I look it is sold out!

    Thank you for giving me a few more things to add to my list

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raj, it's amazing there at the moment! I saw online that they have a really good sale at the moment, even more excuse to stock up ;) hope you manage to get hold of the cleansing oil!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig