Monday, 9 May 2016

Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Flat Iron

When it comes to my hair, I'm pretty useless. 
I wear Beauty Works human hair extensions to give my very fine, straight hair some volume (rather than length) and as much as it's nice having thicker hair, the extensions don't half get tangled! 
The minute I'm outside in the wind (which is pretty much a given living in the UK) they become a frizzy, matted, knotty mess. Therefore, styling them is essential to make sure I don't look like I've slept in a field.


The Diamond Hair Straightener* from Irresistible Me is a digital, temperature-controlled flat iron which has a nifty little feature called Diamond Hi-Tech, which coats the ceramic heating plates with crushed diamond and tourmaline, to keep the hair shiny and frizz free when styling.


I need all the help I can get to make my hair look decent, and after a walk on the beach today it was in a horrible state. I used these hair straighteners on a low-medium temperature for only a few minutes as my hair even with extensions is still quite fine, and I was amazed at how quickly they made a difference to my hair. The plates heated up quickly, but there was no steam or sizzling when they touched my hair, which I've noticed when using GHD's. 
They're really simple to use, and I'm seriously impressed. 
There was such a noticeable difference to my hair even after a short time, I can't wait to use them next time I go out.


Below is a before and after shot of my hair (as you can tell I was having a bad hair day!)

The Diamond Hair Straighteners were kindly sent to me by Irresistible Me for review purposes, but all opinions are unbiased and completely my own.

Photographs of me taken by Ben Walker Photography


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah these look fab, I love the colour! x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pretty aren't they! I love how bright they are!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig