Saturday, 21 May 2016

Life Lately Through My Camera Roll


Hi lovelies!
It's been ages since I've done one of these, but I always love reading these kind of posts so I thought I'd pop a quick one up.
It's been a busy few weeks, I feel like I haven't had time to properly sit back and take stock. Thankfully I've just come back from a week in the sun which helped me recharge my batteries a bit, I'll be posting more about that soon.
In the meantime:

1. When I got home late a few weeks ago, I popped out for a quick walk and saw this beautiful pastel sunset, I had to take a quick snap on my phone although photos never seem to quite do beautiful skies justice.

2. I went to Chester with some friends the weekend before last which was a lovely day. For once I managed to refrain from spending much as I've been a bit over generous lately, but we had a lovely day and a delicious lunch in Duttons.

3. Another beautiful day and a walk along the beach. I saw this Camper parked up, it's been my dream since I was little to own one, maybe some day eh?

4. My Mum and I decided to have a quick coffee and cake in a cafe overlooking the beach, it was gorgeous.

5. My job is essentially on the road as I spend most of my days driving, and last week I stopped off to have my lunch near the beach. Every cloud has a silver lining.

6. Last Saturday I went to a food festival with some friends, which means it finally feels like summer is here! I had an amazing jaffa cake ice cream which was incredible.

7. Later that night we went out for some pub food, this veggie lasagne was lovely and you just can't beat summery evenings in the beer garden.

8. Last Sunday I went to my friend's little boys Christening, isn't he beyond gorgeous?! 

9. We made the most of the sun by heading to the beach later with Daisy, the views were amazing and it was a lovely end to a busy weekend.

How have your weeks been?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've always wanted a camper van too! Haha, they are just so cute x

    http://www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig