Monday, 30 May 2016

May Favourites

Morning lovelies!
I LOVE a bank holiday weekend, there's just something that makes me feel immediately more productive about having an extra day off, weird isn't it?

I got such a shock when I looked in my diary this week and realised June is practically upon us; I mean it's no big surprise seeing as we're in May at the moment and all, but this year just seems to creeping away! With that in mind I realised it's been yonks since I've done any monthly favourites, so today seemed as good a time as any:

I've been desperate to try this ever since I first head about them, and was super excited to try it. I haven't been disappointed, my skin feels beautifully smooth afterwards and how could I resist the chocolate orange scent due to my obsession? I also love the bright quirky ethics of the company!

I picked this travel size up on my recent holiday to France and I love using it underneath my make up for a fresh, glowy look that's perfect for summer. A little goes a long way and it's really helped brighten up my complexion. 

Adding to my chocolate orange obsession, it's really no surprise this is my current favourite scent from Lush. I've had this for a while now and it's still going strong, I adore the smell and the bright colour really cheers me up!

I'm obsessed with this concealer, I was on the lookout for a new concealer and the CT counter caught my eye; this conceals everything and just blends into my skin seamlessly. It's just so easy to use with the little pen style applicator. It's amazing.

This was my favourite shampoo when I was in school, and I'd completely forgotten about it until I spied it on the shelf during my recent Body Shop haul. It smells just like real bananas, and makes my hair feel so soft and clean afterwards. It's also a bargain at £5 too!

What do you think of my favourites?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, banana shampoo sounds amazing! I really want to try it now :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it - you won't regret it! It smells amazing! :)

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig