Tuesday, 17 May 2016

My Travel Essentials


I'm a super light packer, and always amaze myself at how little I take away with me!
I'm going on holiday this week (as you read this in fact) and I've got together all the essential bits I can't travel without.

Passport 
Well, if you're travelling abroad this is an obvious one.

Book/Magazine
I always like to have something to read on the plane, in bed at night or by the pool. I don't read as much as I should the rest of the time, so I like using holidays as an excuse to catch up on stuff. I've taken 'Brooklyn' with me - I loved the film!

Lip Balm
Keeping my lips moisturised is another of my essentials, so I always pack a lip balm to keep them soft and hydrated.

Hand Cream
I love hand cream, and always take one with me everywhere, I find moisturising my hands addictive!

Travel Plug
A boring one, but I like to have an adapter with me to charge my phone/camera/Kindle. As much as I enjoy the escapism, I like to still be able to be connected.

Perfume
It's always nice to smell nice, and to squirt something fruity on before heading out for the evening. I've taken Orla Kiely with me this time, the small bottle is perfectly sized.

Make-Up
I have a ridiculous amount of make-up, so I like to condense it to go away. This Urban Decay travel set is perfect as it has everything you need (apart from foundation/concealer) - eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, bronzer and blusher. It's everything in one which saves loads of space for all those Sephora and duty free goodies I might wanna pick up....

What are your travel essentials?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awwh I love these types of posts! The Urban Decay palette looks beautiful x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab, everything you'd need in one little palette!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig