Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Pull and Bear Haul


As I've got older, I've noticed I'm staying more and more loyal to the same shops; in fact, I rarely shop anywhere now except for a few firm faves.
Pull & Bear have been one of my staples now for the last few years. I love their flattering jeans, quirky printed tees (some as little as £5.99) and simple, plain accessories.
They basically sum up my typical days fashion in every way.

I went shopping in Liverpool over the Bank Holiday weekend and picked up a few bits. 
I've been trying to streamline my wardrobe lately and there were a few things I've been after, so this trip was pretty successful.


I've been looking for a smart, simple black bag for work that's big enough to hold all my day to day stuff in. Generally I buy my bags from TK Maxx but at just £22.99 this Reversible Tote Bag is much more purse friendly and ticks all the right boxes.


I'm ridiculously fussy when it comes to jeans and only ever buy them from Pull & Bear or Zara, because for me their fit is by far the most flattering. I've been after a pair of dark denim with rips for a while and these High Waisted Super Skinnies are perfect. The fit and quality is just right, and they're really skinny without being uncomfortably tight.


Finally, this Sailor Style T-Shirt was just something I initially took in with me to the changing rooms to try the jeans on with, but I love it. It's exactly what I go for - simple, clean and casual. At only £7.99 too you can't go wrong, especially as their stuff is always so well made and wears well.

What do you think of my Pull & Bear haul?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like Pull & Bear. I've only ever bought a few things from them when I visited London or saw it on ASOS, but what I have bought has been really good quality.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. x o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them, I think their clothes are such amazing quality for the price.

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I love the items you picked up babe, especially the handbag x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I've had so much use out of it already :)

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig