Wednesday, 1 June 2016

3 Great Travel Products - Mini MAC Haul


On my recent holiday, I was busy congratulating myself on what an organised, light and efficient packer I am, when I suddenly realised that I'd gone away with next to no skincare at all!
This would have been fine except that I had a bag full of make-up but no means to take it off except for face wipes which are fine now and then, but I can only imagine the state of my skin if I'd used them every day for a week.

I popped into MAC for a browse, and discovered that they do miniature products for only 10 euros (I'd never noticed this in our stores but turns out they do) so of course I couldn't resist picking these few bits up:

When I was lucky enough to get my make-up professionally done a few months ago, this product was used underneath my foundation to give me a really glowing look. I went online to have a look but decided to wait for a while, so when I saw the travel sized version it was the best of both worlds.
I used this each night on my holiday as a primer and I really love it, it gave my skin a natural shimmer without looking shiny, and a little goes a really long way.

I've never heard of the Lightful C range before, so this was a bit of a gamble. I liked the smell though and the fact it claims to be brightening and illuminating. I'm seriously impressed with this cleanser - it makes my skin feel squeaky clean and is also really gentle. My complexion definitely looked much brighter too.

This eye make-up remover does just what it says on the tin - it's lightweight and not at all oily or greasy which is just what I like, also most of my make-up came off with just one pad and I didn't need to rinse any excess of at all, it's so gentle too and doesn't sting my eyes.

I'd highly recommend each of these MAC products and think the travel size is a brilliant idea not only for travelling, but also for sampling new products without making the splurge.

Have you used any of these products?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah I really need to invest in some more MAC products, these look fab :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them, and even better as they're minis so it's good to try them before spending out!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig