Thursday, 16 June 2016

Latest Body Shop Goodies

I'm slightly obsessed with The Body Shop at the moment. 
I've bought loads lately, and it's even overtaken Lush for me for the time being (come Autumn I'll be back, can't resist those bath bombs for long!)

While browsing in-store with a friend the other week, we got given scratch cards with money off. So I decided to take full advantage and get a few bits I'd been eyeing up. Sadly the Spa of the World range is excluded from all promotions (boo hiss) so as there was 3 items for £20, I killed 2 birds with one stone and used both offers (I know, I know - I'm out of control)

Here's what I picked up:
I initially picked this up thinking it was to be used in the shower, then I realised it's actually a body lotion. I love the body butters but they take ages to soak in so this is a lovely light and frothy alternative. Plus Pink Grapefruit is one of my favourites from The Body Shop, the smell is just amazing.

Yes, I picked up two body sorbets. But I also love the smell of Moringa, it's just so summery and fresh! I absolutely love the consistency of these products, they smooth onto the skin so quickly and don't leave any sticky residue. 

As someone who's obsessed with baths in general, I've been dying to try a bath tea for ages. This is one I've been eyeing up the last few times I've been in store, and the smell is instantly calming. I haven't tried it yet but it's definitely on the agenda for soon, I read a few reviews that say the tea leaves leave a mess, personally that doesn't bother me but as it's only £5 I've since picked up the matching infuser (not pictured) to avoid having to pick the leaves up and make it all feel more luxurious.

Finally, I picked up this body wash as I really like the smell of the Green Tea range. I don't really need any more shower gels, but as it was on offer it seemed rude not to! This is so fresh and refreshing, it's perfect for summer mornings.

What do you think of my picks?
Have you tried any of these products?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig