Monday, 11 July 2016

Dreamy Outdoor Baths

If there's one thing in life I love it's a good bath. In fact, I was thinking the other day about what my instant happiness fix is, and soaking in the bath immediately came to mind.
Whenever I'm at a hotel I can never wait to hop into the tub (preferably filled to the brim with bubbles) and relax and unwind. So when I saw this article on Secret Escapes I knew it was my mission in life to find the ultimate outdoor bath, that's definitely one for the bucket list!
This breathtaking selection of baths all over the world definitely lifted my end-of-weekend blues...but has totally sent my wanderlust into overdrive!














I hope these have brightened up your week!

All photos credit: Conde Nast Traveller
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually never take baths often, but I'd definitely want to after seeing all these photos -- especially outdoor baths! They look so relaxing, ahhh

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh May I could seriously live in the bath! How incredible do all these look!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig