Friday, 22 July 2016

July Wishlist

Hi lovelies!
I've been a little bit spend happy lately, and splashed out a little more than I should be, so this wishlist is literally that, a wish list. I really want to get my mitts on all of these beauties, but I'm going to be kind to my purse for a little longer. 
Unless I suddenly need an excuse like, uh, it's Monday or something. Etc )

This PJ set is oh so cute, and perfect for this warm weather we've been having. I love the fun palm print! It also comes in a playsuit but for the midnight wee the tee and shorts is more practical I think.

Like all bloggers I'm a big fan of marble, and this phone case from Oliver Bonas is chic and stylish. I don't like my phone cases to be too vibrant, and I love the simplicity of this.

I have a weird thing about carafes, I love them! Maybe it's because they remind me of holidays, but either way this beautiful gold cactus print one from Oliver Bonas is far too pretty to be hidden away. I'm torn between this and the confetti print one. Decisions.

Yet another from Oliver Bonas, I love these cute little spoons. I love cocktails and these would add a little touch of glamour to home made cocktails.

I've been lusting after a pair of gold heels for a while now, and I'm so over platforms. These pointed gold mules are so effortlessly stylish, and aren't ridiculously high either.

I don't need any excuse to browse the Kikki K website and I fell in love with this cute hourglass from the new Pause collection. I totally don't need it, but I'm a sucker for stationary and this would look perfect on my desk.

Again from Kikki K, this cup is adorable. I love the speckled porcelain and anything scandi ticks the right boxes for me. I'll forever have too many cups.

I love rose gold, and this bangle from Not On The High Street is beautiful. I really love the saying engraved on it, and it's so delicate and pretty.

I saw these soft silicone cases in the Apple Store and really like them, they feel amazing to touch and also I think the pastel colours are really pretty. I can't decide whether I prefer lilac or blue though, but they're both lovely.

What do you think of my picks?
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig