Tuesday, 5 July 2016

The Perfect Multi Occasion Boots


I absolutely love boots, they're one of my weaknesses. I always find myself coveting ankle boots in particular. Recently, I was browsing in TK Maxx when the nude coloured boots caught my eye and it was love at first sight. As I was trying them on, I spotted the same boots in grey and black. 
I've been eyeing up these Topshop boots since Christmas (there's also a pair with tortoiseshell heels that I can't find on the website any more) but really couldn't justify the £80 price tag, and the TK Maxx boots are a fraction of the price at just £24.99! I also found these boots on the Topshop site, and I think these a pretty good dupe for them. Buying all 3 pairs (I know, I know) actually still ended up being cheaper than one pair in Topshop, and they're identical.

I adore all 3 colours and can't wait to start wearing them, they're so versatile and they'll be perfect for wear in both summer and winter, and can be worn with jeans or a dress so I know they're a good investment.
Which almost helps me justify buying 3 pairs of the same boot. Almost.

What do you think of these boots?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. GORGEOUS, and for that price? Yes!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an insanely good sale and these are all absolutely beautiful. I love how simple and sleek the design is, but how the heel really adds a level of interest.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the heel! I wouldn't normally go overboard with 3 pairs but I'm totally in love!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. These are all gorgeous - I love the tortoise-shell heel trend. I really need to check out TK Maxx more :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe what a bargain they were! I love TK Maxx :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. These are all so beautiful! I love the grey pair x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so beautiful! And how can you say no to that price? Impossible! xx

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly what I thought Sandra! :)
      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig