Thursday, 7 July 2016

What's In My Handbag?

Hi lovelies!
It's been a while since I've done a post like this, and I always really enjoy nosing through reading others posts! 
 My bag is something that lately seems to contain everything but the kitchen sink, so I've been trying to cart a lot less around with me as it doesn't do my back any good to heave such a weight around all the time.

This is what's in my handbag:

I'm a bit of a stationary addict, and as I do a lot of work on the road I tend to have a lot on me at all times. I carry my gorgeous pink Kikki K Compendium containing a little notebook, some pens, my work mobile and any paperwork I need; having all those organised in one place has definitely helped keep my bag tidier. I also have a large notebook, this pretty Buddha one is from TK Maxx, they always have beautiful stationary. On that note, my two diaries (one personal, one work) are both also from TK Maxx.

Make-up is also an essential for me, although I only take a tiny make-up bag with me, as I couldn't possibly find room for alllll the stuff I put on my face in the morning! I always have lipstick, eyeliner, brow pencil, mascara and hand cream with me, as well as powder for the days when I'm looking a bit shiny.
I always have some deodorant in my bag to keep me smelling fresh all day; I also like to spritz on some perfume during the day, and always have a small bottle in my bag. At the moment I'm using Armani 'She' which is just the right size, and even better because it doesn't come in a glass bottle, as I'd be terrified of it breaking and spilling all over my stuff.

Finally my essential are my purse and car keys, which I wouldn't get very far without! I also always have a pack of tissues, a hair brush and spare hair tie with me for those frequent bad hair days. How cute is my little 'Lucy' Hello Kitty brush by the way?! Blatantly meant for children but too adorable to resist!

Whats in your handbag?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love these posts :) TK Maxx also have the nicest stationery!

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, every time I go on I want it all!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. I swap handbags around all the time so I don't really have a set list of things that come with me - just whatever I need for that outing! I try to keep it minimal with just the essentials - phone, keys and purse, although I do end up accumulating a few bits and bobs like hair grips and receipts! I did a whats in my bag post a little while ago - it was an interesting one as it's what I take to uni which includes some odd things like a stethoscope!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A stethoscope is definitely not something I find in my bags too often! I tend to swap bags around a lot at weekends depending on where I'm going, but during the week this is it!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE posts like this :) obviously we're not being nosey, just, y'know, curious, hehe! I really like all your stationary, especially the Buddha notebook. Your makeup bag is also really cute and so is the darling little Hello Kitty brush! I know what you mean, I keep trying to de-clutter my bags but I always end up lugging around kilos of stuff "just in case"! x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda I always enjoy reading them too! The make up bag is TK Maxx, and I adore my child's brush! Hehe!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  4. I love reading these posts, I'm so nosy! :) xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig