Saturday, 13 August 2016

Review: St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion


Fake Tanning is something I've never quite mastered the art of.
I love a natural looking, sunkissed glow, but hate the streaky, patchy, orange look, and aside from having a spray tan, I've yet to find a product that looks natural enough for me.
So when I heard St Tropez had brought out a tan you can apply in the shower, it felt like all my prayers had been answered!

The instructions sounded simple enough, so I popped into the shower and did what they suggested:
After a full body cleanse, I switched the shower off and applied a small amount of the tan in circular motions over my skin, making sure I'd covered everywhere evenly. I then waited for 3 minutes before rinsing away thoroughly, and drying myself as usual (I did dry myself gently, I didn't want to slough away all my newly tanned skin!)

As it was a first attempt, I only did my legs/feet and arms. No moisturising necessary, I then got dressed and hopped into bed.
The following morning I woke up to a natural, consistent and most importantly, non streaky tan.
As I only used a small amount, it's very light and I think I'd need another application or two to get it the perfect shade, but for a first attempt I'd say it's pretty much faultless!

Also, it didn't make my shower/walls in any way dirty as the lotion is light coloured, and it definitely doesn't have the usual biscuity fake tan smell. I'm SO impressed with this product, St Tropez have really delivered with this and I can see why it sold out so quickly when it was first released. 

I picked mine up for £9.55 in Superdrug, but it's also available in Boots.

Have you tried this product?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is a lot cheaper than I expected!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bargain! It's £14.50 in boots so superdrug is much better value!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig