Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Hygge Home Styling

I just can't get enough of hygge. 
By now, I don't think there's anyone who hasn't heard of the Danish concept of cosying up; for me it's all about lighting candles and wrapping myself up in blankets, and enjoying the warmth and comfort. I naturally become a home bird at this time of year any way, all I want to do of an evening is stay in, relaxing in the snug with a film or a good book, endless cups of tea and a feeling of contentment.

I was browsing Not On The High Street and lusting over all the new homeware and interiors, when I realised how hygge inspired they are, with the soft muted colours, chunky knits, geometric prints and copper accents . All of these would look incredible, and combined they definitely give a room that simple effortless Scandi style. 
Here are my favourites:





What's on your wishlist?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post and your pictures looks SO cosy! Where did you find them? :) Bring on autumn!! I've written a piece on my blog about 'How to Hygge on a Budget', check it out if you fancy! Lauren - www.theyoproedit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! They're all from Not On The High Street! Will check out your post for sure :)

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig