Thursday, 22 September 2016

Transitioning To Autumn

As well as all the other things I love about Autumn (pretty leaves, berries in trees, the smell of woodsmoke and cosy nights in) I really love Autumn fashion.
Dressing for Autumn is so much more appealing than Winter, where all I seem to do is live in leggings, boots and coats. In Autumn it's all about skirts and tights, skinny jeans and ankle boots and a few chunky scarves. 
My ASOS wishlist is starting to fill up quickly, I'm in love with so many things on the website at the moment! I can't wait to start adding a few Autumn pieces to my wardrobe:






Have you started picking out your Autumn wardrobe yet?



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't started on my Autumn wardrobe yet but I'm so excited to start wearing lots of cosy scarves and jumpers! I love everything you've picked out (it's doing nothing to help my finances though haha) x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, I don't help myself at all either, haha! I love cosy knits :)

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Oh these all look so good! I can't wait to start wearing all the new bits I got!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the change in season! So excited for all my autumn bits!

      Lucy x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig