Sunday, 9 October 2016

Camera Roll Photo Diary

I've been quite a busy bee of late, and my phone seems to have been rapidly filling up with more and more photos, so I thought I'd put a few of them in order this lazy Sunday night and fill you in on what I've been getting up to:
    
1. Sunset snapping as usual  - there have been some truly beautiful Autumn skies lately.

2. I stopped to have my lunch next to this beautiful view whilst driving for work last week. It felt like the middle of summer (even down to the pesky seagull that kept lurking)

3. Fresh new mani/pedi - I had this gorgeous deep glittery red on my nails 'Garnet Glamour' and 'Dark Diamonds on my toes. Both are from the new Shellac collection, but I'll spare you a photo of my feet!

4. I spent the day at The Kinmel and couldn't resist taking a selfie in my bargain £15 Miss Selfridge dress. Relaxing in the spa followed by a five course Thai meal? Go on then.
The incredible meal at Chiang Mai consisted of:
5. Nam Prik Oong - Thai chilli paste, minced pork, tomato & chilli

6. Tom Yang Gong - traditional spicy Thai soup containing prawn, lemongrass & mushroom

7. Chiang Mai Platter - spring roll, chicken satay, Thai fishcake & beef wraps

8. Coconut & Lime Panna Cotta - amazing!
9. A beautiful early morning beach walk last weekend, the sun was shimmering on the water!

10. An Autumn BBQ - good friends and Belgian fruit beers are an amazing combination

11. Out for lunch - a salmon & cream cheese bagel and a strawberry & raspberry waffle (both weren't mine I promise!) were absolutely delicious.

12. It may be October but it's still warm enough to justify ice-cream - and find a perfectly Instagrammable wall!

What have you been up to lately?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig