Sunday, 27 November 2016

Fat Face Winter Wishlist

It's no secret by now that I'm a teensy bit obsessed with Fat Face, right?
I absolutely adore almost everything they bring out, and the new winter range is no exception. I was having a browse through the new catalogue the other night, and these are just a few of the things I'd love Santa to bring me:

I love lounge wear, there's no better feeling than coming home and getting changed into some super comfy clothes, and these pants look so soft and cosy. 

A new gilet has been on my wishlist for a while, and this one is exactly what I've been looking for. I love it in the shade 'cumin' as it's a little bit different, and also really perfect for this time of year. I love that it's got a removeable hood and is fleece lined too!

I'm obsessed with hoodies and practically live in them at home, This one has a built in snood which makes it look all the more snuggly, and perfect with lounge pants.

These slippers look so cute and cosy, and they're a fraction of the price of Ugg slippers (which they remind me of) I have weird heels, boot slippers never stay on my feet for some reason, so these slip ons would be perfect for keeping my toes warm!

I love a simple roll neck, they look so good with jeans and layered underneath dresses, gilets, cardigans etc. Plus they're always really cosy and warm! I love this boyfriend fit one, it's casual but still smart enough for work.

What do you think of my picks?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I read and appreciate each and every one :)
Feel free to tweet me @yellowicingblog - I'm trying to get better with Twitter!
Thank you!
Lucy x

© YellowIcing. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig